maandag 23 februari 2009

194. Endless sky (poem)

 














It's in the middle of the night,
I thougt I saw your profile bright
trying to feel that you were here
a mistake in dark atmosphere

You are so far away from me
I wish this moment you will be
so close to me, and hold me strong
with you is where I must belong

I know you help me to survive
you brought true love back in my life
I wish you were beside of me
your shadow I can almost see

you gave me many things I need,
you are my fit, my type, indeed
you are just my height, I softly cry
You brought me higher dan the sky

you really make my heart melt down
your eyes so clear and colored brown
you bring me into thousand skies
I let them out, those butterflies

you are a rock, so strong, just right,
you are my star and give me light,
you are the best of me, but now so far
you shine so bright, a twinkling star

you are my angel and angel wings,
you sounds like an angel sings,
I still hear now your warmest voice
I could'nt make another choice

you are my my goddess star, so bright
and dance with me, so soft, polite
you are my destiny, my endless sky
you are my everything, don't let me cry

I wish you were so close to me
Where is your face, I hoped to see
Sometimes I feel a little sad
Some tears let stay my pillow wet
I love you


Dromen in het midden van de nacht:
Ik kan het bijna zien: jouw schaduw
Ik kan het bijna horen: jouw stem
Ik kan het bijna voelen: jouw sterke armen
Ik kan het bijna proeven: jouw lippen



© Matti, 23 februari 2009
- voor jou -
Reacties op mijn blogs stel ik altijd op prijs.

Geen opmerkingen: