maandag 21 juli 2008

116. Fly like an eagle


 







Sometimes I want to be together with you
eagle, strong and calmy
Take me to high blue skies
let me not falling down
Your wings spread wide
sailing with me everywhere
bring me to the higher mountains
let me show the sea beneath
surfing in the wind
feeling the stronger streams
your speed takes me further on
and brings me to lucky moments
Your eyes can see what's behind
the endless horizon
moving from place to place
even a moment of silence
no noise, only rest
breezing and looking around
bring me to a place
where i can find love
and understanding
where i can meet new impressions
discovering endless joy
fly with me and go on
you're moving an never give up
till the moment you'll put me down
on firm subsoil
Yes, fly with me
again and again


© Matti, 21 juli 2008
Reacties op mijn blogs stel ik altijd op prijs.

Geen opmerkingen: