maandag 5 oktober 2009

238. Natural activity


With 120 words
vervolg op: 237. Alla fine inaspettata (Het onverwachte einde)

Why?
Some answers:

It’s hard because there is no light,
Just faith and hope that it is right.
Then there’s responsibility
To family, friends, to others and to me.

When facing what I could not see,
The courage I must have, to be.
To see life’s path I have to wait.
Alone I must self-motivate.

Among the last I’ll also find
A sense of meaning, peace of mind,
Love uncontained, hope from it springs.
Rewards to all, the ideal brings.

Meaning to life I try to give.
I think this is the way to live.
The ideal weave I cannot see.
It’s natural activity.


Free interpretation on: 'The 1800-word answer to the question: 'What's happening?'




The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind ...


Lees hier mijn verhaal:
237. Alla fine inaspettata (Het onverwachte einde)
233. Una sorpresa (Een complete verrassing)
222. Silenzioso svegliarsi
215. Protezione Solare
207. Bella Prospettiva
178. Ik ga mijn eigen weg
173. Bei negozi (prachtige winkels)
170. Regali de Natale (Kerstcadeaus)
166. Natale con i tuoi (kerstfeest in familiekring)
162. Out of my comfort zone
160. Romance in Toscane (deel 3)... relaxen in de zon
152. Romance in Toscane (deel 2)... het dilemma
144. Romance in Toscane (deel 1)... de ontmoeting
130. Mijn schoenenwinkel



Matti, 5 oktober 2009
Reacties op mijn blogs stel ik altijd op prijs.

Geen opmerkingen: